Trafford is at the heart of Greater Manchester and is one of its economic powerhouses. Our extensive supply chain, skilled workforce, strong transport links and close proximity to Manchester City Centre and Manchester Airport make Trafford the prime investment location in the North West. By locating your business here you can take advantage of the following factors to help your business to grow:
6 major investment and business locations
- A skilled and talented workforce
- Unparalleled digital connectivity
- The North West’s largest inland freight terminal in Trafford Park
- Easy and quick access to Manchester International Airport
- 2 hour express train journey to London
- 45-minute drive to Leeds and Liverpool
- Extensive tram/light rail network
- HS2 rail service planned for 2032
For further information, download our Trafford - First for Investment brochure
Trafford Park is one of the largest and most successful industrial estates in Europe and home to global brands including Manchester United, Kellogg’s, L’Oreal, Adidas, Amazon, Unilever, Cargill, ITV and Procter & Gamble.
In addition to four vibrant town centres Trafford is home to the intu Trafford Centre which is one of the largest indoor shopping centres in the UK and visited by over 30 million people each year.
A wide range of opportunities are currently available, with sites to suit every business use and size requirement.
Further information about some of the key development opportunities in Trafford: