Trafford Council Economic Growth Team
- Trafford Council’s first point of contact for all businesses.
- Offering a range of expertise and support to assist you with any questions or issues you may have regarding the future growth of your business.
- We work closely with business support agencies across Trafford and beyond to give you easy access to any advice and support you may require.
T: 0161 912 4176
- Comprehensive free information and advice offering support to any type of business, whether you're starting up, already running a business or looking to grow and develop.
- A free telephone helpline provides a quick response service for when you are unable to access the internet or online business support services.
T: 0300 456 3565 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm)
- Business advice you can trust from a range of departments including start-up, digital, growth, access to finance and manufacturing.
- A fully funded mentoring service.
T: 0161 359 3050
- A partnership of the 11 local authorities across Greater Manchester, Blackpool and Blackburn with Darwen has resulted in the ‘Ask About Business’ initiative which provides business information across a network of participating libraries – Trafford’s is in Altrincham Library.
- The project is designed to help pre-start and new businesses as well as existing businesses, inventors and business students. In addition, the specially set up website offers a host of practical information and guidance.
T: 0161 234 1991
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs (SSE) empowers people from all backgrounds to create positive social change.
- Their courses help individuals start, sustain, and scale social enterprises and gain practical business skills in technical areas like marketing and finance.