- Innovate UK (formerly the Technology Strategy Board) is sponsored by BIS and manages a range of funded programmes and delivery mechanisms to drive innovation in the UK.
- Provides funding for Research, Development and Demonstration projects ranging from small proof-of-concept grants and feasibility studies through to large multi-partner collaborative R&D and demonstration projects.
- Businesses supported range from pre start-up, start-up and early stage micro businesses, to large multi-nationals. There are different models depending on the specific needs of companies, sectors and technologies.
Contact: T: 01793 442700 E: email@example.com
- HMRC scheme providing over £1billion in tax incentives to encourage investment and innovation by UK companies.
- SME's scheme provides 225% tax relief on all qualifying expenditure. Large company scheme provides 130% relief on all qualifying expenditure.
- Trafford Council has appointed a Tax Relief Partner to provide support to businesses interested in making a claim.
Contact: T: 0161 912 4176 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service designed to support established businesses to overcome issues that might be holding back new product or process development, including access to new technology, knowledge or skills and to spot opportunities for innovation.
- Experienced advisors provide dedicated one-to-one support to help you find ways around difficulties, find the right resources and take new products or processes to market.
Contact: T: 0161 359 3050 E: email@example.com
- NESTA is an independent charity with a mission to help people and organisations bring great ideas to life.
- NESTA uses innovative approaches to provide investments and grants and mobilise research, networks & skills.
Contact: T: 02074 382500 E: firstname.lastname@example.org