- Free online tool offering a powerful business self-assessment, designed especially for smaller, independent retailers.
- Provides a report offering clear information and advice in key areas such as finance, buying, sales and service, merchandising and marketing.
- Allows retailers to benchmark themselves against a best practice model on a geographical or sector basis.
- SSCs are the employer-led skills organisations covering over 90% of the UK’s workforce and representing the skills and training interests of small to large businesses.
- The Alliance of Sector Skills Councils represents, promotes and supports the SSCs across the UK, and contains a directory of all SSCs.
- Independent charity with a primary focus to support and improve the manufacturing sector through training, education and consultancy.
- Practitioners have all worked in manufacturing at senior levels and their years of experience could improve your business.
Contact: T: 0161 875 2525 E: firstname.lastname@example.org